What is Continuous Enrollment?
Continuous enrollment is a straightforward concept that many schools are using to streamline the re-enrollment process. At River Oak Christian Academy, continuous enrollment assumes that once a student is enrolled, the student will continue his/her education at River Oak Christian Academy until graduation from eighth grade unless the school is notified otherwise.
Why Continuous Enrollment?
By moving to continuous enrollment, we hope to eliminate now, and, in the future, the paperwork and steps required by our parents each year as part of the re-enrollment process. The continuous enrollment system will simplify the process for our families and allow us to maximize our resources and more wisely use tuition dollars.
Continuous Enrollment Fee
Grades Kinder Prep through 8th grade $100 per student
Returning Students for the 2023-2024 school year
- This year you will need to sign and submit the Continuous Enrollment Contract for your student(s). The form can be submitted and signed electronically through the River Oak Christian Academy website.
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Returning Families
- Complete the Continuous Enrollment Contract
- Click submit.
- All submissions need to be received by February 28th.
- Automatic Debit of your Continuous Enrollment fee ($100 per student) will occur on March 1st, using the Primary Financial account listed in your FACTS tuition account.
- Your new payment plan will use your prior year’s selections; however, you may change to a different payment plan by contacting the school. Please let the office know of any changes prior to April 14, 2023.
- An annual administration fee of $25 is charged by FACTS for families who pay tuition and fees on an annual or semester basis; the annual fee is $55 for families paying monthly.
Enrolling a Sibling
If a current school family is enrolling a new student, the parent is to complete an online application for that child. The form can be found on the FACTS family portal under Apply/Enroll – Application (New Student). The family is not required to re-submit a pastor’s reference or two personal references. The application fee for a new student of an existing family is $100.
Need-Based Tuition Assistance
- Tuition assistance is determined by a family’s financial needs.
- River Oak Christian Academy utilizes the services of FACTS Tuition Aid to confidentially evaluate the financial status of a family that may need help in paying tuition.
- Applications for a need-based scholarship will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis if funds are available.
- All current families requesting tuition assistance must apply between January 9-February 10, 2023. In completing the financial assessment you will be asked to use information from your 2021 taxes. Financial Aid Applications are administered through an online application process using FACTS Grant & Aid. There is a $40 application fee charged by FACTS for processing and verifying an application for aid. https://riveroakjc.org/tuition-assistance-discounts-2/
529 Education Savings Plans
In 2018, tuition for private, public, and religious elementary and secondary schools was added to the list of qualified MOST 529 expenses allowing participants to withdraw up to $10,000 per year from their MOST 529 account tax-free to pay for K-12 tuition.
Parents choosing to use a MOST 529 Plan allow them a state income tax deduction for money contributed to the account.
Visit https://www.missourimost.org/home/529-features/k-12-tuition.html for more information.