Continuous Enrollment Withdrawal
Please complete the Withdrawal Form (below) if you plan to withdraw your child/children from River Oak Christian Academy.
- We encourage you to contact the school office if there is an issue or concern that we might be able to help with prior to completing the form.
- This form will be digitally sent to both the school office and the Enrollment Director.
Notes for students who are withdrawing from Continuous Enrollment
- Your student’s spot at River Oak Christian Academy will no longer be guaranteed and will be subject to having space available in that grade(s).
- If you later decide to return, the Continuous Enrollment Contract will need to be completed again along with an Application for Admission Form and an application fee will need to be paid upon enrollment.
- Re-enrolling after the deadline will be subject to the increased Enrollment Fee of $200.
- Financial aid awards will be forfeited; Financial Aid applications will need to be resubmitted and awards will be made with any remaining funds, if available.
- Families enrolling after the deadline will no longer be eligible for the multi-child discount or pastor’s discount.
- In the event the student withdraws after the deadline, or is dismissed, the balance of any outstanding tuition will be due immediately and payable to River Oak Christian Academy.