Paying for a Christian education is a worthwhile sacrifice: it is an investment in the spiritual foundation and academic education of your child. We know that your desire for your child to have a Christian education has nothing to do with your level of income, but has everything to do with your faith, values, and priorities. Because of that, we strive to make a Christian education affordable and available to all families by offering various payment plans (monthly, by semester, by year), need-based tuition assistance, and discounts. Currently, 1/3 of our student body receive tuition assistance.
To learn more about our financial aid and discounts, click here.
TUITION AND FEES 2023-2024
- Opportunities are available for financial aid and discounts which can reduce tuition by a maximum of 40%.
- Tuition discount opportunities include Pastor Discount, Referral Program, and Multi-Child Discount. Families paying in full by July 1st will receive a 5% discount and families paying by semester will receive a 2% discount.
Kindergarten – Eighth Grade
|Kindergarten – Eighth Grade||$5,410|
|Five-Day Full Day||$4,995|
|Three-Day Full Day||$3,225|
|New Student Enrollment Fee||$200|
|Student Re-enrollment Fee||$100|
|Sixth-Grade Chromebook Fee||$350|
|Seventh and Eighth-Grade Chromebook Fee
(new enrollees only)
|Seventh and Eighth Grade Technology Fee||$100|
BEFORE AND AFTERCARE RATES
Before Care Monthly Rate $50 (family cap of $100)
After Care Monthly Rate $125 (family cap of $250)
Before Care Drop-in Rate $6 daily
After Care Drop-in Rate $15 daily
FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR ENROLLMENT
Financial arrangements for tuition must be made with the school office. Parents have the choice of the following payment methods:
- Paying in full. Payment is processed through FACTS and is due by July 1, 2023.
- Paying by semester. Payment is processed through FACTS and is due July 1, 2023, and January 1, 2024.
- Paying monthly. Monthly payments are processed through FACTS from July 1st through May 1st.
All students’ families are required to set up and use a personal, secure online portal that provides access to all student information, including grades, and is the mechanism by which all tuition and fees must be paid. River Oak Christian Academy has contracted with FACTS for the service. An annual administration fee of $25 is charged by FACTS for families who pay tuition and fees on an annual or semester basis; the annual fee is $55 for families paying monthly. When setting up your family’s personal portal, you will specify what payment frequency and the method you wish to use.
For more information please contact the school office at 573-634-3983 or email@example.com.