River Oak Christian Academy has a simple 6-Step Enrollment Process.
- Schedule a Visit. Contact the school to schedule a private tour of the school or attend an open house event (i.e. Kindergarten Round-Up).
- Fill Out the Application. Complete the application packet and return it to the school with the non-refundable $150 application fee.
- Complete the Parent Interview & Student Screening. After receiving the completed application packet, a school representative will contact you to schedule a parent interview with members of the admissions committee. The parent interview provides the opportunity to learn more about your child, learn more about your personal faith in Jesus Christ, and to answer any questions you may have about the school. During this scheduled time or at a separately scheduled time, a classroom teacher will meet with your child and conduct any screening required before enrolling the student.
- Application Status. After the parent interview and student screening, a member of the admissions committee will contact you with the status in the enrollment process.
- Apply for Need Based Tuition Assistance (if applicable). River Oak Christian Academy utilizes the services of FACTS Management to determine eligibility. Click here to learn more.
- Set Up Your Payment Plan (pay in full, pay by semester, or pay monthly). Payments in full is made directly to the school. Semester and monthly payments are processed through the SMART Tuition. Click here for more information on tuition and fees.
River Oak Christian Academy admits students of any race, sex, color, national and ethnic origin and does not discriminate in the administration of its admission policies, educational policies, need-based scholarship programs and other school-administered programs, except to the extent permitted by religious exemptions.